Re: throw away debs and source only uploads

* Don Armstrong (don@debian.org) [110607 04:25]:
> On Mon, 06 Jun 2011, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > I.e. I think we should still allow non-buildd binaries, e.g. for
> > those cases you mentioned.
>
> Non-buildd binaries should still be allowed, but they should be
> followed immediately by a binNMU. [Are there any cases where we
> wouldn't want to rebuild the package after it was bootstrapped?]

There are cases where porters need to upload, because of "funny"
issues. Or hand-builds within sane buildd chroots where the buildd
software refuses. Or similar. (I think I did less than 10 such uploads
recently.)

Andi