Re: PPAs for Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: PPAs for Debian
- From: Roland Mas <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 17:42:04 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20110430105615.GA20011@upsilon.cc> (Stefano Zacchiroli's message of "Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:56:15 +0200")
- References: <4DB967A7.email@example.com> <20110428135228.GB7583@rivendell.home.ouaza.com> <4DB97F2D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110428152515.GA26004@xanadu.blop.info> <4DB99028.email@example.com> <20110428171515.GA31112@xanadu.blop.info> <20110429213746.GK15003@mails.so.argh.org> <20110430071955.GE19536@rivendell.home.ouaza.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110430100724.GQ15003@mails.so.argh.org> <20110430105615.GA20011@upsilon.cc>
Stefano Zacchiroli, 2011-04-30 12:56:15 +0200 :
> What we lack for that to become a reality is "just" the code. Marc and
> Tollef had set up a nice proposal  for GSoC this year and were
> willing to mentor it, but unfortunately no student has shown up. If
> there are people willing to contribute some development cycles to
> Debian (no need to be a DD), that's a wonderful opportunity.
And if the system were to be integrated somewhat into Alioth, I'm pretty
sure the upstreams for FusionForge would be glad to offer guidance. I
would, at any rate.
It just so happens that there's going to be an Alioth sprint in a bit
less than three weeks. Want to join us to discuss the matter and/or
start an implementation? Head to
http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2011/AliothSprint (even if it's little
more than a skeleton so far).
Qu'est-ce qui est petit, jaune et vachement dangereux ?
Un canari avec le mot de passe de root.