Re: PPAs for Debian

I too believe PPA for Debian is a "must have", I personally was
thinking of making my own repository where I would "store" packages
before having them pushed into Debian, even if it was for

Putting packages on Ubuntu PPA just doesn't feel right, thus I fully
support this idea and would even help with realization of the same if
the time allows me.