Re: MBF: packages using deprecated GnuTLS functions

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> wrote:
[...]
> The newer version of GnuTLS marks a couple of interfaces as
> deprecated, i.e. they will be removed in future versions of GnuTLS.
> Some of these are used in many packages.
[...]
> The MBF will probably touch about 60 packages, I will submit with
> severity normal.
[...]

Done. I have limited the MBF to deprecated functions whose replacement
has been available <= 2.10.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=deprecated-gnutls-2.12;users=ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org

cu andreas

so grateful to you.'