Re: ifupdown and IPv6
- To: "Andrew O. Shadoura" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ifupdown and IPv6
- From: Bernd Zeimetz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:06:21 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4D99A62D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20110331221520.0ce16f54@ileemo>
- References: <20110329095102.GX37987@feta.halon.org.uk> <4D936684.email@example.com> <20110330181952.GA27638@bongo.bofh.it> <20110330195016.GV2356@decadent.org.uk> <20110330220125.GA29348@bongo.bofh.it> <20110331221520.0ce16f54@ileemo>
On 03/31/2011 09:15 PM, Andrew O. Shadoura wrote:
>> Bugs were opened long ago,
> Could you please give me the numbers?
More than enough to fix.
>> but there is no interest/manpower to fix
>> them (which is not surprising if you have ever looked at the ifupdown
> Source? It's beautiful, I can say. It's literate. It's well-structured.
> Manpower? Here it is [points at himself].
Bernd Zeimetz Debian GNU/Linux Developer
GPG Fingerprints: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F