On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
> <thep@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> How is Java? Currently, I still need to install sun-java6-fonts to use Thai
>> on Java apps, and only Lucida is available via defoma.
>
> There is no defoma backend for Java so whatever issues Java apps have
> to do with fonts has nothing to do with the removal of defoma. Please
> ask on debian-java for help finding out what the issue is.

OK. I've tried more apps and it seems to be specific to app, not
to over all Java.

The one in problem is josm, but sweethome3d sees other fonts
in the system.

So, I'll file bugs to individual apps as found instead.

> Looks like sun-java6-fonts only contains Lucida anyway?

Yes, that's why it's the only font with Thai glyphs available to josm.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/