Re: dh_shlibdeps warnings concerning undefined OpenMP symbols

On 31.03.2011 18:20, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> you may want to check through objdump -x $foo.so|grep NEEDED; ldd
> shows recursive dependencies.
>
> KiBi.

KiBi, thanks for the hint. It turned out that libgomp is not listed as
direct dependency of my library. Does it mean I have to put "gcc-4.4"
into debian/control -> Depends and add "-lgomp" to LIBS explicitly
during the linking stage?

Another problem that arises here:

I autodetect OpenMP support using AC_OPENMP() autoconf macro. So if
OpenMP is detected, then it is used, otherwise - not (optional enabled
by default dependency). How to play correctly in this situation?

libgraphicsmagick3 is also compiled with OpenMP support
(/usr/lib/libGraphicsMagick.a has omp_get_* and GOMP_* symbols
undefined), however it does not depend on "gcc-4.4".

--
With best regards,
Dmitry