On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 07:21:08PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote [edited]:
> Below an update of the release goals I advocated and some thoughts on
> others.
[..]
> For the IPv6 and LFS legacy release goals I think it would be best if we

A minor aspect of ipv6 support, is for maintainer scripts to be able to
configure more than one entry per service in inetd.conf (one for ipv4 and
another for ipv6; eg. #527397). This issue is part of the motivation for
DEP9 (for which I've yet to receive any feedback).

--
Every great idea is worthless without someone to do the work. --Neil Williams