Re: [buildd-tools-devel] new buildd dependency resolution breaks self depends?

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
Does mlton-basis depend on mlton-runtime or mlton-compiler to build?
If the answer is yes, then most likely these should not be three seperate
source packages.

It's all one source package. I split it up the binaries because:
1) about 60% of the package could be in an 'all' package.
2) the runtime components for different architectures can be installed side-by-side... thus enabling cross-compilation.

If no, then why doesn't it just work or is the problem a previous version
causing a mess?

According to Kurt, there is no problem. It's all in my head. :)