Re: oops I sent a courtesy copy in violation of the code of conduct

* Carsten Hey [2011-03-12 10:50 +0100]:
> There are examples where we lost potential future maintainers because
> they never received a reply to an RFS.  These replies were sent to the
> list, but they were not sent to those requesting sponsorship.

To clarify this: the problem was not that Mail-Followup-To: has been
ignored, but the partly insane code of conduct.  How should new people
know that they don't get a copy of replies to their messages unless they
explicitly request one?

Regards
Carsten