Re: RFA: all my packages

On 11/02/11 09:52, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le vendredi 11 février 2011 à 09:47 +0100, Adam Borowski a écrit :
>> I'd say there should be no place in Debian in 2011 for software that can't
>> do UTF-8, especially if near-identical forks exist.
> That would make a nice addition to the policy, wouldn’t it?

  So long as it is not a MUST, else I have a feeling we'll find many
many packages RC...

  That aside, I agree with this idea.

Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer

His followers called him Mahasamatman and said he was a god. He
preferred to drop the Maha- and the -atman, however, and called
himself Sam.
 -- Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light

Vincent, listening to South Bound Saurez (Led Zeppelin)