Re: Anybody else having problems w/ DNSSEC and ftp.debian.org?
- To: debian-devel <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Anybody else having problems w/ DNSSEC and ftp.debian.org?
- From: Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 19:57:45 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20101214131844.GL22461@jumper.schlittermann.de> (Heiko Schlittermann's message of "Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:18:44 +0100")
- References: <20101214131844.GL22461@jumper.schlittermann.de>
* Heiko Schlittermann:
> before filing a bug report I'd like to ask here, since I'd expect some
> experts here :-)
> Using a current lenny with bind9 I can't validate (www|ftp).debian.org
> anymore. Is anybody else experiencing this problem?
> not working: 1:9.6.ESV.R3+dfsg-0+lenny1
This has been reproduced with help from Peter Palfrader:
A workaround is to install the root trust anchor, too.