New version of DEP-5 parser

Hello

I've fixed upstream [1] most (hopefully all) the issues
regarding the DEP5 parser based on Config::Model that
were mentioned on these lists or in the BTS.

The new version is already (thanks gregoa) available
on Debian/Sid in libconfig-model-perl 1.230

I've updated the parser so as to upgrade older version
of copyright file (even pre DEP-5 versions) into the
current format. All old keywords are translated into new
keywords (except the old keywords I do not know yet about :-p )

For those who missed the previous thread, you can find
more details in my blog [2].

Last but not least, I'll present Config::Model and its
applications (including OpenSsh config and DEP-5 copyright)
in the cross-distro dev room at FOSDEM in 2 weeks. Feel free
to come by and let's discuss DEP5 or other possible applications.

All the best

Dominique

[1] http://search.cpan.org/dist/Config-Model/
[2] http://ddumont.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/debian-copyright-dep5-parsereditorvalidatormigrator-is-