Re: DEP5 CANDIDATE parser/editor/validator/migrator is released in libconfig-model-perl

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 12:09 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> I probably misread DEP5 -- when it says "formatted text, no synopsis",
> it probably means that the entire field including the first line
> is treated as one thing. So both "Comment: foo\n" and "Comment:\n foo\n" are
> the same value.
I've also stumbled across this, and I guess the same is true for
Disclaimer,...

Can DEP5 perhaps be clarified with respect to such things? And maybe
useing RFC2119 MUSTs, SHOULDs, etc.

I've also wondered whether it is allowed (or not), when having a Files
paragraph, that contains the verbatim license (not referring to a
standalone License tag), e.g.:
>Files: *
>License: FOO
> This is my wonderful license.
...to omit the first line synopsis:
>Files: *
>License:
> This is my wonderful license.
... and if so, whether a " " should follow the "License:" or not.

Cheers,
Chris.