Re: DEP5 CANDIDATE parser/editor/validator/migrator is released in libconfig-model-perl

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:47:53 +0100, Dominique Dumont wrote:

> The new version of libconfig-model-perl  1.229 is now available in Sid. This
> new version provides a model of DEP-5 updated according to the CANDIDATE
> version. (Among other features [1], like editor/validator for debian/control).
>
> The DEP-5 editor must be run in the source package directory (I'll provide an
> example below) with the following command:
>
>   config-edit -application dpkg-copyright <options>

I just tried it on a random package, and it works great; thanks,
Dominique!

This will make the life of everyone with "old" DEP5 d/copyright files
much easier.

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Paul McCartney & Wings: Ballrooom Dancing