Bug#609712: ITP: drupal6-mod-statistics-advanced -- statistics_advanced modules for Drupal 6
Owner: Al Nikolov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : drupal6-mod-statistics-advanced
Version : 2.3
Upstream Author : Rodrigo Severo (http://drupal.org/user/496564)
* URL : http://drupal.org/project/statistics_advanced
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: PHP
Description : statistics_advanced modules for Drupal 6
The Statistics Pro module creates statistics with aggregated data. The
data is stored in a new table, which will be updated with a cron run.
This statistic module provides statistical results of nodes, comments
and users. Aggregated statistical data from nodes, comments and users
are stored even if the access log table or the watchdog table have
been deleted. For presenting the data the Views is used. When
Statistics Pro detects the core Statistics module, the Charts and
Graphs module or the Views Charts module it enables specific features
dependent on each one of these modules like page visualization reports
and graphs. This module is not a replacement for the core Statistics
module but an useful enhancement.
* Customizable views
* Aggregated values for nodes, changed nodes, nodes of a term,
comments, new users, users online, page impressions, warnings and errors
* Views 2 support
* Drush support: implements the statspro command which provides
command line access the values above
* Localization: English and Brazilian Portuguese
* Advanced Help documentation
* statistics about all watchdog levels.
* "custom X days" period for extra flexibility.
* support for path aggregated reports.
* period definition support through URL for 'Overview' and 'Path
* drush support for path aggregated reports with configurable periods.
* period support in the following drush statspro command options: alert,
comments, critical, emergency, error, nodes, path_aggregated, pi,
sessions, ualert, ucritical, uemergency, uerror, upi, users, uwarning
* exclusive Statistics Pro permissions.
* core Statistics module optional.
* graphs for overview page and path aggregated reports dependent on
optional Charts and Graphs module.
* graphs for comment, log, node, pi and user reports.