Bug#608888: ITP: cmsmadesimple/cmsms -- Content Management System the way it was meant to be.
CMS Made Simple, an open source content management system, allows for
faster and easier management of website content. This CMS is scalable
for small businesses to large corporations.
Content Management System Features
* SEO Friendly URLs
* Integrated and online help
* Modular and extensible
* Easy user and group management
* Group-based permission system
* Full template support, for unlimited looks without changing a line
* Easy wizard based install and upgrade procedures
* Minimal server requirements
* Admin panel with multiple language support
* Content hierarchy with unlimited depth and size
* Integrated file manager w/ upload capabilities
* Integrated audit log
* Friendly support in forums and irc
* Small footprint
The page for the project is .
I'm not sure if I should use "cmsms" (which the developers of the
software seem to use quite often themselves) or cmsmadesimple for the
package name, I'd welcome suggestions on this.
"CMS Made Simple" is licensed under GPLv2. It uses a couple of other
libraries that are license under either LGPL or AL.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,