Re: Introducing the "Debian's Automated Code Analysis" (DACA) project

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> wrote:

> Has the service ever been announced anywhere before this mail of yours?
> (It is mentioned in the db.d.o archive, but not much more than that)

Not AFAIR, I missed the talk at DebConf10 that Russ mentioned though.

Looks like the setup and import process is quite incomplete so that
may be why it wasn't announced more widely. I think integrating it
into daca would be a useful thing to do, especially when daca gets PTS
integration.

--
bye,
pabs