Bug#608712: ITP: libjeval-java -- JEval is a library for mathmatical, boolean and functional expression parsing
Owner: Daniel Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : libjeval-java
Version : 0.9.4
Upstream Author : Robert Breidecker <email@example.com>
* URL : http://jeval.sourceforge.net/
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : JEval is a library for mathmatical, boolean and functional expression parsing
JEval is a library which allows for easy parsing of mathmatical, Boolean
and function expressions and allowing their evaluation in Java
* Parses and evaluates dynamic and static expressions at run time.
* A great solution for filtering data at runtime.
* Supports mathematical, Boolean, String and functional expressions.
* Supports all major mathematical and Boolean operators.
* Supports custom functions.
* 39 Math and String functions built in and ready to use.
* Supports nested functions.
* Supports variables.
* Allows for custom variable resolver.