Re: Three common voting errors - how to avoid them

Quoting Neil McGovern (neil@halon.org.uk):

> Yes, it would. And so would expecting people to read the mail. Given

I think that what confused people is that former calls for votes had
this Reply-To field setup. Thankfully you did send this mail so, when
time came to vote (after reading the GR), I was aware about being
careful and thus did not mess up (hopefully)....but I suspect that
many just did as they did in earlier vote and, thus, the ballot ended
in your mailbox..:-)

I'm sure there are reasons for the Reply-To field to not be setup this
time and I accept them (in short: no criticism intended), but that
might be a reason for erroneous votes received.