Re: Three common voting errors - how to avoid them

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 07:20:14PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> On 10/05/2010 02:34 PM, Neil McGovern wrote:
>
> >> Then mail the ballot to: gr_nonpackagers@vote.debian.org.
> >
> > This means it shouldn't be sent to secretary@debian.org. I'm re-attaching
> > the ballot below, with a Reply-To set for convenience.
>
> Setting a proper reply-to in the announcement-mail would hav ebeen nice. I
> almost sent mine to secretary@, too :)

Yes, it would. And so would expecting people to read the mail. Given
that there were a number (28?) sent before voting peoriod started, I'm
not convinced that people will actually do that. I'll be looking at
automating how the announcements are sent out in future to help this.

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li A40F862E