Re: Marius Vollmer [magit] MIA?

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:
> Usually it is a good idea to CC the allegedly MIA maintainer (done on
> this mail).
>
> Have you done any of the things suggested by the devref?
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#mia-qa

Thanks for the tips -- I'm not a DD, so I don't think I access to
non-public databases, etc, but these "developers-reference" guidelines
seem useful for the future.

[I'm guessing that MIA queries may often come from non-DDs because it's
the users of a package that are most likely to notice inactivity.]

I did try to look for activity outside of debian but didn't find
anything recent...

Thanks,

-Miles

--
The automobile has not merely taken over the street, it has dissolved the
living tissue of the city.  Its appetite for space is absolutely insatiable;