Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users, was: Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

OoO  En ce début  d'après-midi nuageux  du jeudi  22 juillet  2010, vers
14:26, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> disait :

> In Launchpad, for anything in universe, the typical experience is that
> your bug goes into a black hole until a month or two later someone sends
> you some form letter about it.

By form letter, you mean automatic closing of the bug on the base that a
new  Ubuntu has  been released?  This  is why  I think  that Ubuntu  bug
reports are usually not helpful at  all when you try to solve a problem:
nobody takes care of the bug and it is automatically closed.

However, the automatic backtrace with the help of debug repository would
be useful to have in Debian. We need the debug repository first.
--
Avoid temporary variables.