Re: "Waqf" General Public License in Debian?

On Sa, 03 Jul 2010, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> No. It is ignorant anti-religious bigotry. Please take your prejudices elsewhere,  they are quite unrelated to Debian development.

Sorry .. please? Either stop insulting fellow people here, or bring
arguments, but the rubbish you wrote is as much as unfounded as
astrology, the creation of the world 4000 years ago, the believe that
only 144000 can enter into heaven, that there actually was a
parthenogenesis about 2000 years ago, that some strange book was
dictated by some god word-for-word, ... (did I forgot one religion or
sect of the bigger ones?)

Please if you are a pro-religious fanatic, so it be, but don't start
mixing discussions about universal human rights, or politics, or
juridical matters, with religion, or I will call for an ostracism
on your matter!

Best wishes

Norbert
WORMELOW TUMP (n.)
Any seventeen-year-old who doesn't know about anything at all in the
world other than bicycle gears.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff