Re: "Waqf" General Public License in Debian?

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 00:34 +0200, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> There are also groups of people, which see porn as quite problematic at
> all, but we have got pornviewer e.g.. The software does not discrimate
> anyone, so why should we care about it?
Good argument...
The question however is,... who decides when something is starting to
discriminate someone? I mean for all "technical" or "scientific" stuff
that should be clear...

Nevertheless,... I see some potential of problems here...

And IMHO, even just sponsoring a package with _such_ a license, is ....
well... no idea how to express this diplomatic ^^

Cheers,
Chris.