Re: Release Update: deep freeze, remaining bugs, schedule, themes and Wheezy

On 12/26/2010 09:15 PM, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This release update announced:
>
> As hinted in the previous release update, now is the time to decide
> exactly what is going in to squeeze and what isn't.  Here's what
> we're going to propose regarding the remaining RC bugs.
>
> We'll be working against the list of RC bugs affecting Squeeze that
> are not fixed in unstable:
>
> http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=squeeze&notsqueeze=ign&merged=ign&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc
>
> Members of the Release Team will be considering bugs in that list,
> in the form:
>
> Squeeze: can-defer Squeeze: will-remove Squeeze: is-blocker
>

> Has this work started?

Yes. You can see [1] for what has been tagged already.

[1]
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=release.debian.org@packages.debian.org;tag=squeeze-can-defer;tag=squeeze-will-remove;tag=squeeze-is-blocker;ordering=squeeze-sort

> I ask because there seem to be bugs on that list that can easily be
> deferred -- for example 147832 -- that are not so tagged.

I'll have a look at it.

> Is the tagging to be done by anyone or only by the release team?

The latter.

> Do you want suggestions sent to you?

Feel free to send us suggestions at debian-release@lists.debian.org

Regards,