Re: exim-using packages - are you relying on -C or -D options?

Andreas Metzler writes ("Re: exim-using packages - are you relying on -C or -D options?"):
> The current status (GIT head) simply adds a file which contains a *list*
> of trusted configuration files instead of a prefix.

That's good enough for me.  And it should be good enough for anyone
else because you can have anything which needs to generate a config on
the fly edit the list (via something like userv if it isn't already
running as root).

Thanks for taking the time to discuss and investigate this.  I
appreciate the attention to detail and particularly to compatibility :-).

Ian.