Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  The apport failure as bugged me for a while, I tried to reproduce it
>  multiple times in the past and even just understanding the failure from
>  the source and error message, but couldn't figure it out in the past;

 Maybe the difference is in the order in which files are returned when
 scanning directories, perhaps because we're using different
 filesystems.

 I can see that different code pathes are being used, but install_auto()
 is supposed to iterate over data/icons symlinks and create target
 directories even before the install subcommands are run; I don't
 understand why it isn't run in your case

--
Loïc Minier