Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> As I already told you on IRC, given that I could make apport fail two
> times on both i386 and amd64, and provided the build log, I think that
> the next step is for you to provide a build log, so we can diff them.

 The apport failure as bugged me for a while, I tried to reproduce it
 multiple times in the past and even just understanding the failure from
 the source and error message, but couldn't figure it out in the past;
 I'm attaching an amd64 build log, result of:
    sbuild -A -d natty apport_1.16-0ubuntu1.dsc
 (it built fine)

 This is using Ubuntu's .tar.bz2 chroots as downloaded from Launchpad
 and a moderately configured sbuild 0.60.5-1ubuntu2; maybe your chroot
 is constructed in a specific way?  If you have notes on how you create
 your chroots, these would be interesting

--
Loïc Minier