Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

On 03.12.2010 22:54, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

Hi,

> From time to time, I do archive rebuilds for Ubuntu too, and I thought
that the results would be interesting for DDs as well, since a FTBFS in
Ubuntu might indicate that the package will FTBFS in the future in
Debian, due to toolchain changes for example.

Below is a dd-list of the failures.

<snip/>

Erik de Castro Lopo<erikd@mega-nerd.com>
    haskell-llvm (U)

That couldn't build because llvm-2.7-runtime wouldn't install.

     Setting up llvm-2.7-runtime (2.7-6ubuntu1) ...
     FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-5-amd64/modules.dep: No such file or directory
     update-binfmts: warning: Couldn't load the binfmt_misc module.

Erik

this did succeed to build:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/haskell-llvm/0.8.0.2-2ubuntu1

For now I cannot reproduce this in a local build on natty.

  Matthias