Re: List of FTBFS in Ubuntu

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >From time to time, I do archive rebuilds for Ubuntu too, and I thought
> that the results would be interesting for DDs as well, since a FTBFS in
> Ubuntu might indicate that the package will FTBFS in the future in
> Debian, due to toolchain changes for example.
>
> Below is a dd-list of the failures.

<snip/>

> Erik de Castro Lopo <erikd@mega-nerd.com>
>    haskell-llvm (U)

That couldn't build because llvm-2.7-runtime wouldn't install.

    Setting up llvm-2.7-runtime (2.7-6ubuntu1) ...
    FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-5-amd64/modules.dep: No such file or directory
    update-binfmts: warning: Couldn't load the binfmt_misc module.

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/