Re: Misc Developer News (#24)

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:21:38PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
> To some extend the problem also exists for several command line
> applications.
[...]
> To implement this idea we should probably define a reasonable
> default xterm to get some consistency and put this information in
> the usage information on screenshots.d.n
[...]

I put one in a while back for weather-util, but of example
usage/output rather than just the --help though:

http://screenshots.debian.net/package/weather-util

I agree, my choice of font/color was probably less than ideal (I
attempted to emulate a classic green-screen serial terminal), so I
agree that guidance on what a screenshot for a CLI tool should
really look like would be most welcome.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); WWW(http://fungi.yuggoth.org/); PGP(43495829);
WHOIS(STANL3-ARIN); SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); FINGER(fungi@yuggoth.org);