Re: Misc Developer News (#24)

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:21:38PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> To some extend the problem also exists for several command line
> applications.
> To implement this idea we should probably define a reasonable
> default xterm to get some consistency and put this information in
> the usage information on screenshots.d.n

I put one in a while back for weather-util, but of example
usage/output rather than just the --help though:

I agree, my choice of font/color was probably less than ideal (I
attempted to emulate a classic green-screen serial terminal), so I
agree that guidance on what a screenshot for a CLI tool should
really look like would be most welcome.
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); WWW(http://fungi.yuggoth.org/); PGP(43495829);
WHOIS(STANL3-ARIN); SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); FINGER(fungi@yuggoth.org);
MUD(kinrui@katarsis.mudpy.org:6669); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl);
ICQ(114362511); YAHOO(crawlingchaoslabs); AIM(dreadazathoth); }