Re: Misc Developer News (#24)

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:34:54PM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> > Some libraries warrant screenshots (GTK+, Qt for example).
>
> I don't really see why these packages warrants screenshots. their look
> is fully dependant on the chosen style (and the two mentioned, GTK+ and
> Qt can actually look exactly the same when either using gtk-qt-engine or
> QGtkStyle)

This argument is true for any application using GTK+ or Qt - would you
conclude that also in this case a screenshot is not warranted?  IMHO
Paul's original idea was to take a screenshot of some examples which
are provided inside the library package to show some features and not
a certain theme.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--