Re: Debian Installer 6.0 Beta1 release (WPA support)

Quoting Javier Fernandez-Sanguino (jfs@computer.org):

> not just translating d-i, but translating the manual, the Release
> Notes (which are far from complete) and some other things. Two or
> three new strings are peanuts and should not deter a new feature.

Thank you for volunteering doing my job and prodding the ~30
translators and teams who *very seldomly* update their work.

I suggest having a look at recentl l10n status and check how hard it
is to get updates *for changes that are in SVN for over 2 months
now*. Including from translators who are working on Debian l10n for years.

Still, whatever "our priorities" are, adding such new feature now is
certainly not the most welcomed idea. Where were those people who so
desperately need that feature when it was *really* time to add it, ie
back in 2009 or early 2010, when new developments to D-I were highly
welcomed.