Re: debian can be better

Am 27.10.2010 23:32, schrieb Russell Coker:
Speaking for myself I'm more than happy for people who want Debian with non-
free software to use Ubuntu.  I think that they are doing a great job of
making a Debian-derived distribution that supports non-free software and is
easy to use.

In my opinion, and at risk of starting a fruitless spiral into the flames, I think Ubuntu have jumped on the crazy train with 10.10 Maverick Meerkat.

I think Debian is fine the way it is. Dedicated to freedom, but not bone-headed about it. I wish Nvidia and AMD/ATI would come to better terms with the devs of all Linux distributions, but as long as I can continue to take advantage of non-free where it's appropriate for me, I'll be satisfied.