Re: Debian bugs #700000 and #1000000 contest

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):

> Sorry if that annoyed you, that was definitely not the intent.

I feel the duty to mention that Piotr and I had a brief exchange
privately and that he made clear he had no specific "anger" towards me
or my announcement. He rather wanted to express the frustration he
already mentioned, about the communication around the release process.

Even though I don't share his views, which I think Zack addressed in
his answer and plea to calm things down....I wanted to mention this as
there is IMHO no real need to continue this thread, and also no grief
left between Piort and me.. ;-)