Create package for XUL-based app

Hi.

I want to package a XUL-based application which isn't in Debian
Repository yet. I've read many tutorials, including "Debian New
Maintainters' Guide" but I can't find how to package this kind of apps.
You don't have to compile it (it's an script-based app) so it doesn't
have a "Makefile" file. I use "dpkg-buildpackage" and it creates a .deb
file but it doesn't include my app. Can you help me? where can I find
instructions?

Thanks in advance.

--
David Rios <debian@davidrios.me>