Re: Search for a file in all Debian source packages

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Michael Hanke <michael.hanke@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to determine in what Debian _source_ packages a file with a
> particular name exists. There used to be a webservice that had all?
> source packages indexed and allowed for this type of query, but I cannot
> remember what it was -- maybe it doesn't exist anymore.

This used to be available as source.debian.net.  According to the
wiki[0], there appears to be work starting on a replacement.

[0]: http://wiki.debian.org/source.debian.org
--
James
GPG Key: 1024D/61326D40 2003-09-02 James Vega <jamessan@debian.org>