Richard A Nelson (Rick) <cowboy@debian.org> MIA

Dear list,

I'm sorry for disturbing all of you but I'm currently facing the problem that
the maintainer of the Debian sendmail package, Richard A Nelson, seems to be
lost. He does not react to bug reports nor mails concerning the libmilter
package which is used by some other software. Please if anybody is in contact
with him try to convince him that an update of this package is really needed.
If there is no response from him I must contact the release team and ask if
they would be willing to accept an NMU as the bug in libmilter bites a lot of
other software.

Thanks for your help
Harald Jenny