Re: 38

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:

>> > Which is again the debian rules and the LSB rules about
>> > naming the init.d scripts.
>>
>> Debian rules and LSB won't prevent users (even root) from doing that.
>
> And if root types “rm -rf /”, is it a bug in Debian?

If root creates a spaced or hugly chars filename, or some program
creates it, is a bug in Debian ?

I just use to try to code bash, as bash needs to be coded and fix my
problems when they are pointed.

If this discussion should follow if any of the LOTS of unquoted
variables, (bash completion issues, filename issues, etc) just why
don't use the bug tracker as the kid nosier troll silly was stated
for.

In all the other that does not apply, let them unquoted, they will
look sexy to many young drm-ized people.

Greetings