Re: Notes from the DebConf Source Format BoF

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:
> ]] Russ Allbery

> | After a discussion on IRC, I organized a BoF at DebConf10 to discuss new
> | source formats, specifically 3.0 (git).  Below are the notes from that
> | discussion.  I tried to take reasonably comprehensive notes, but I'm sure
> | that I missed things.  Other participants, please add any additional bits
> | that I forgot!

> I assume this is also meant as a starting point for further discussion
> on the topic.

Oh, yes, absolutely!  Nothing is ever decided at a DebConf, since not
everyone is there.  It all needs to come back to the project mailing
lists.  But it's useful occasionally to have a high-bandwidth discussion
with notes so that people end up on more of the same page.