Re: Raw Idea: one more control field for sponsors

Hi,

Toni Mueller wrote:
> in debian/control, like eg.
>
> Bugs-To: some_dd@debian.org, ...
This is the info which IMHO belongs to PTS and should stay there.

> I have found out that there are other ways to get at the bug reports
> for some random package, but this could probably simplify things from
> the perspective of a sponsor.
I consider PTS's fill-a-field-and-click much easier than changing a package.

I don't think this info (bug sending and handling) belongs to package control
files.

> I would also like to know whether you think it is a good idea that a
> sponsor be automatically subscribed to the bugs for all packages he
> sponsors.
I think it's a good idea, but this probably belongs to another thread.

C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer