mass bug filing: packages not installable on any architecture

Hi,

I started to file bugs against packages that are not installable on any
architecture. There were only a handful of them in testing, but now I am
turning to unstable and that now more looks like a mass bug filing. So
I reckoned I'd better ask here whether that would be OK.

The source is the daily analysis done by edos-debcheck, the results of
which is available on edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/. Packages can be
temporarily uninstallable in sid and on some architectures for all
possible transient reasons, so I think a good start would be packages
that
(1) do not install on *any* architecture and
(2) are not installable for a certain length of time (e.g., 1 month)
In that case I would file a bug with severity=grave since the package
is not usable for all, or at least a large number of, users.

Currently there are 68 packages that satisfy (1), I didn't check for
(2) yet:

http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/results/unstable/latest/every/list.php

Any opinions? -Ralf
--
Ralf Treinen
Laboratoire Preuves, Programmes et Systèmes