Re: which gfortran version is used to compile liblapack.so.3gf.0

<posted & mailed>

Hi Sylvester,
I was told to ask you directly for this information as the lapack packages
for i386 were built on your computer. Could you please let me know which
gfortran version was used to generate /usr/lib/lapack/liblapack.so.3gf.0 in
the liblapack3gf package 3.2.1-8 on i386 in the Debian testing branch,
3.2.2-1 package on i386 in the Debian sid branch

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi