Re: less is somehow in a sour state

On Fr, 30 Jul 2010, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > > I don't think you should NMU for a wishlist bug without explicit consent of
> > > the maintainer.
>
> > Yes, and? That is the reason why I asked in this email directed also
> > to the maintainer ...
>
> It was not at all clear to me that you were asking the maintainer's
> permission, as opposed to giving him notice.

Really??? I mean a sentence that ends in a question mark and contains
the words "...is ... acceptable ..." is not considered a question?

I guess I have to go back to English school, it seems that learning
Japanese destroys my ability to understand and write English.

Best wishes

Norbert
TAROOM (vb.)
To make loud noises during the night to let the burglars know you are
in.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff