Re: less is somehow in a sour state

On Fr, 30 Jul 2010, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > Is there any plan to update less sooner or later, or is an NMU including
> > the patch for #572228 acceptable?
>
> I don't think you should NMU for a wishlist bug without explicit consent of
> the maintainer.

Yes, and? That is the reason why I asked in this email directed also
to the maintainer ...

Am I missing something here?

Best wishes

Norbert
MAARUIG (n.)
The inexpressible horror experienced on walking up in the morning and
remembering that you are Andy Stewart.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff