Problem with gfortran and pkg-config

 Hi,

I've a problem using pkg-config for Fortran programs.
As shipped in sid (and squeeze), libnetcdf-dev includes a netcdf.pc
and /usr/include/netcdf.mod

Now, to compile a fortran90 program I need to include
gfortran -I /usr/include foo.f90

to get netcdf.mod in the path. But pkg-config removes -I/usr/include
from the Cflags line in pkg-config.

Which is wrong, gfortran not reading /usr/include by default, or pkg-config for
removing /usr/include from CFLAGS ?

Regards,
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry<mckinstry@debian.org>     http://blog.sceal.ie

Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist - Kenneth Boulter, Economist.