Re: Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users, was: Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

Le lundi 26 juillet 2010 à 20:19 +0200, Magnus Berg a écrit :
> And you wonder: "How to make Debian more attractive for users". :-)
>
> First thing: Average Linux user may not be very interested in spam
> hunting.
> Second thing: If you intend to be attractive for the average Linux
> user - Ubuntu users for instance - keep in mind that most users want a
> user friendly, easy to use distro, with helpful and understanding
> crew. If you intend to keep on working with computer nerds in mind you
> will never be attractive for the average Linux user.

We want the distribution to be friendly and easy to use by anyone.

We want to receive bug reports only from computer nerds since they are
the ones who write useful reports.

How are those two statements incompatible?

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :