Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

On 07/21/2010 09:12 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> If you ask me, the decreasing number of popcons is because people are
> bored by a system with old versions of programs and are seeking for
> alternatives and we will see a further decrease until Squeeze will be
> released.  So probably the best idea to increase popcon numbers is to
> fix some RC bugs to get Squeeze in shape.

we could argue that those packages that have lost the most over the
last months are the ones that are most responsible for the decline
of submitters. Would be interesting to know ...

Steffen (writing from a 10.10 Ubuntu machine - Dell's fault)