Re: Aptitude wishlist bug with a package - how to get it merged?

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010, Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo wrote:
> I've submitted bug 497206 for aptitude with a patch attached almost two
> years ago.  It's a new feature, to allow packages to be grouped by
> source. It's usually easier to upgrade all packages from the same
> source, without having to look for (and sometimes guess) what are the
> other packages from that given source package.

Hmm, wishlist seconded, FWLIW.

Grouping by source package is a feature that would help me when I know
for sure something is broken in unstable and the entire set of binary
packages from the same source needs to be put in hold...

  Henrique Holschuh